Friday, July 1, 2011

July 4th Weekend

It's the July 4th weekend here in the US and around Casita Contessa it means that starting now (appx. 4:30 CST) work is done and I'm not due back for a showing into the real world until Tuesday, July 5th. 

I plan on making a little valance for the powder room in my new favorite gray and yellow-

There will be some knitting on Damson, renamed HotDamson by the little shawls Camp Counselor, Emily.

And there will be some munching and drinking interspersed with a bit of shopping for some Washi Tape and pretty twine, green paint, still unpurchased and another handful of my beloved (and yet hard to find) Varsity fountain pens.

A few movies, maybe a bike ride if the heat would cool down a bit.

Hope wherever you are that your weekend is Way Past Perfect.

3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Tina, Happy long weekend to you. I am not due back to work until the 5th and I am so happy! I have my sons swim meet to go to in the heat of the day but then I am free.
Have a great one,
Meredith

Robyn said...

Happy Fourth to you.
Be Free!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th. Hope there is knitting in your holiday.
Francis