Friday, April 29, 2011

Wed, Read & Tired

LOVED the wedding, it was well worth getting up at 2:55 after going to bed at 12:30. That was the "read" portion of the blog title. My Nook FINALLY got the problems solved post update and I couldn't help but read! The pot of coffee is now gone, it is 7:36 a.m. and my day calls me.

I had a BLAST live blogging for my "day job"------ some of the comments were hilarious. I'll be back with the inevitable discussion later---- for the moment:

best look at the wedding: Victoria, Posh, Beckham. WHAT A HAT!
most unexpected smile: The Queen
Biggest Risk in a Hat: Princess Beatrice
Second Kiss? Wonderful

Hope you get a chance to watch the highlights if you didn't catch the wedding. There are sure to be umpteen zillion opportunities coming up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo la la. i didn't make the early call, but did see the wedding life. had to go back for the arrivals, etc.

with you except for beatrice. those two looked like the jilted step sisters. too much, too much, too much.

what are you reading?

cheers!

Anonymous said...

French well, we usually cut the heads of kings ... But there they were too cute!