Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A PKM Interlude---

A brief interlude from the story of late:

Lookie Lookie Lookie what the mailman brought today!! It was waiting for me when I got home from the studio! A wonderful winning of goodies from Pam Kitty Morning! I love me some Pam Kitty and what wonderous things came out of this box---- did my heart good I tell ya!

Camo'ed the addy's on the box........... look, PKM's cute little cherry logo right there on the return address!

Yummy green tissue paper-------- the excitement mounts!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH------- the cutest vintagey Moda towel, the kind that gramma used to have with the calendar on it? Too cute. And check out the little box, Moda Bake Shop kids!!!!

LOVE it----

Two completely delicious and delightful Sweet Rolls from PKM, all yummy Moda. One is PATISSERIE (I love love love the new Fig Tree fabric from Joanna!) and Objects of Desire from Sandy Gervais! Both fantastic and gorgeous and yummy. I can't wait to see what lovelies come out of these delightful little strips!

Thanks Pam! You're wonderful!!!!

The story continues latah.........................

1 comment:

PamKittyMorning said...

I think you're wonderful too. Glad you like the treats.